Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Grovia: My New Favorite Diaper

Part One.
 
I'm calling this 'part one' because I am sure I will fall in love with many different diapers, for different stages.
 
Grovia are my current favorite.
 
 
Grovia's aren't a normal cloth diaper, they are like an AI2 and a diaper cover.
Which is awesome, because you can use any prefold or insert (except microfiber, of course).
 
 
 
But I love the snap in soaker pads, by Grovia.
Which also happen to come in hemp and organic cotton.
I'm very big on using organic fibers, so I love these.
You can change out the soaker, reusing the shell.
 
They are very absorbant.
They fit nice and snug around the legs.

A big plus, was that their Velcro is awesome.
I'm very skeptical about Velcro, I prefer snaps, but I get Velcro so if anyone else is watching her, it's easier. 
 
They are so easy to use.

 
 
They will definitely fit a toddler.
I started using them when my baby was about 2 months old, never a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment